Schedule meetings for the event day, create your own personal agenda, and prepare for an incredible experience - here are 3 easy steps to get started.
Step 1: Join the platform and create your profile
We have a detailed and thorough list of interests relevant to the Metaverse/Web 3.0 ecosystem. Choose the interests that accurately reflect your own, and choose your event goals. These provide the AI-powered algorithm with the best information.
Step 2: Book a meeting with your first match
Once you complete your profile, you’ll see your recommended matches right away. Select a profile, choose an available time and send a meeting request to start the discussion.
Step 3: Show up on the event day for amazing content and relevant 1:1 meetings!
Fill your schedule with relevant 1:1 meetings and maximize your time at European Metaverse Summit & Awards.
For those of you InPerson (most of you), we have specially-designated meeting spaces with numbered "high-tables" for your meetings.
To learn more, watch this video going over how to use Brella in more detail.
- Nomination: AI Use Cases
- Top Global Event
- Top Metaverse Platform & Virtual World
- Top VC or Accelerator
- Top Blockchain Developer Services Provider
- Most Impactful Marketing Advertising Campaign
- Most-promising Corporate VC Investment
- Top Corporate Partnership
- Top Legal Firm for Metaverse/Web 3.0 businesses
- Top Avatar Design Company
- Top Digital Twin Initiative Enterprise
- Top Digital Twin Initiative Consumer
- Top Cloud, Enterprise or Technology Partner
- Top Partner for establishing early-stage presence in Metaverse
- Most Innovative NFT Project
- Top 3D Design Firm for Metaverse
- Top Fashion Brand Initiative
- Top Consumer Experience & Entertainment
- Top Sports Brand Initiative
- Top Enterprise Productivity initiative
- Top Digital Payments platform
- Most Exciting Scale-up Company
- Top XR AR VR Firm
- Most Exciting Hardware for Metaverse/Web3
- Most Promising Haptics Initiative
- 2023 Summit & Awards