Schedule meetings for the event day, create your own personal agenda, and prepare for an incredible experience - here are 3 easy steps to get started.
Step 1: Join the platform and create your profile
We have a detailed and thorough list of interests relevant to the Metaverse/Web 3.0 ecosystem. Choose the interests that accurately reflect your own, and choose your event goals. These provide the AI-powered algorithm with the best information.
Step 2: Book a meeting with your first match
Once you complete your profile, you’ll see your recommended matches right away. Select a profile, choose an available time and send a meeting request to start the discussion.
Step 3: Show up on the event day for amazing content and relevant 1:1 meetings!
Fill your schedule with relevant 1:1 meetings and maximize your time at European Metaverse Summit & Awards.
For those of you InPerson (most of you), we have specially-designated meeting spaces with numbered "high-tables" for your meetings.
To learn more, watch this video going over how to use Brella in more detail.
- Photos 2022
- Top Debut in Metaverse
- Top European Metaverse
- Top VC/Accelerator/Incubator
- Top Blockchain Developer Services Provider
- Top Blockchain Game of the Year
- Top CVC Partner for Web 3.0/Metaverse
- Top Corporate Partnership
- Top Legal Firm or Services for Metaverse/Web 3.0 businesses
- Top Avatar Design, Digital-Twin, or Identity Company
- Top Cloud, Enterprise or Technology Partner
- Top Partner for establishing early-stage presence in Metaverse
- Most Innovative NFT Project
- Top 3D Design Firm for Metaverse
- Top Global City for Web 3.0/Metaverse Ecosystem
- Top Fashion or Consumer Brand Initiative
- Top Sports, or Events, Brand Initiative
- Top B2B or Industrial Initiative in Metaverse
- Top Wallet, or Digital Payment, ecosystem
- Most Exciting StartUp or Early-stage Company
- Top XR/AR/VR Firm for Metaverse
- Top Consumer Hardware or Interface for Metaverse/Web 3.0
- The Event