The BOLLE venue is one of the most impressive locations in Berlin. The landmarked brick building from the 1890s industrial era was formerly the Carl Bolle dairy factory.
The building’s history as a dairy is evident from the massive chandeliers made from sandblasted BOLLE milk bottles.
The Festsaal is framed by five-metre high industrial windows with natural light. Cast-iron pillars, an original, preserved wooden roof and dark grey floor tiles made from local cinders are original souvenirs of the period and give this diverse space its extraordinary atmosphere.
The adjoining Hotel ABION Spreebogen and ABION Villa offer 4-star accomodation options, right by the river Spree.
The street address of BOLLE: Alt-Moabit 98, Berlin.
- Nomination: AI Use Cases
- Top Global Event
- Top Metaverse Platform & Virtual World
- Top VC or Accelerator
- Top Blockchain Developer Services Provider
- Most Impactful Marketing Advertising Campaign
- Most-promising Corporate VC Investment
- Top Corporate Partnership
- Top Legal Firm for Metaverse/Web 3.0 businesses
- Top Avatar Design Company
- Top Digital Twin Initiative Enterprise
- Top Digital Twin Initiative Consumer
- Top Cloud, Enterprise or Technology Partner
- Top Partner for establishing early-stage presence in Metaverse
- Most Innovative NFT Project
- Top 3D Design Firm for Metaverse
- Top Fashion Brand Initiative
- Top Consumer Experience & Entertainment
- Top Sports Brand Initiative
- Top Enterprise Productivity initiative
- Top Digital Payments platform
- Most Exciting Scale-up Company
- Top XR AR VR Firm
- Most Exciting Hardware for Metaverse/Web3
- Most Promising Haptics Initiative
- 2023 Summit & Awards