The BOLLE venue is one of the most impressive locations in Berlin. The landmarked brick building from the 1890s industrial era was formerly the Carl Bolle dairy factory.
The building’s history as a dairy is evident from the massive chandeliers made from sandblasted BOLLE milk bottles.
The Festsaal is framed by five-metre high industrial windows with natural light. Cast-iron pillars, an original, preserved wooden roof and dark grey floor tiles made from local cinders are original souvenirs of the period and give this diverse space its extraordinary atmosphere.
The adjoining Hotel ABION Spreebogen and ABION Villa offer 4-star accomodation options, right by the river Spree.
The street address of BOLLE: Alt-Moabit 98, Berlin.
- Top Debut in Metaverse
- Top European Metaverse
- Top VC/Accelerator/Incubator
- Top Blockchain Developer Services Provider
- Top Blockchain Game of the Year
- Top CVC Partner for Web 3.0/Metaverse
- Top Corporate Partnership
- Top Legal Firm or Services for Metaverse/Web 3.0 businesses
- Top Avatar Design, Digital-Twin, or Identity Company
- Top Cloud, Enterprise or Technology Partner
- Top Partner for establishing early-stage presence in Metaverse
- Most Innovative NFT Project
- Top 3D Design Firm for Metaverse
- Top Global City for Web 3.0/Metaverse Ecosystem
- Top Fashion or Consumer Brand Initiative
- Top Sports, or Events, Brand Initiative
- Top B2B or Industrial Initiative in Metaverse
- Top Wallet, or Digital Payment, ecosystem
- Most Exciting StartUp or Early-stage Company
- Top XR/AR/VR Firm for Metaverse
- Top Consumer Hardware or Interface for Metaverse/Web 3.0
- The Event
- 2022 Summit&Awards